Saturday, October 16, 2021

Introduction post

As the title implies, I am an aging generation X woman who has a diary that dates back to 1978. I've wanted to share it for a while, so I hope that anyone who reads this will relate just a bit to the boy crazy, foolish girl I once was. 

I have a very unique job as a virtual assistant to six different behavioral health practices. The calls I get all day long can be very emotionally demanding, but I love being the friendly ear on the other end of the phone to someone who is going through a very hard time. I'll occasionally post about that. 

I love pop culture, language, and being an observer of society. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's So Great About Working From Home?

 Pros: Using your own bathroom Eating your own food without having to prepare it and pack it for lunch Your pets don't miss you You...